Mumblings

Incoherent babble that doesn't deserve a forum but gets one anyways in this networked age.




Other Places to find me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't just blog. I also flickr and facebook. Listen to what I'm listening to. If you're feeling generous, buy me something. If you are into internet stalking, check out some entries from my past on my old blog. Oh and if you are in love with table-created websites, forget blogger, check out myspace.


About:

The author lives in Portland, OR and is attending college in his birthcity at the University of Chicago. He is currently reading: Us and Them; The Tipping Point To uncover more, click.

Previous Stories: